Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HYLOGY review first impressions
Get it here : https://amzn.to/2QuYo4n
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor by HYLOGY Clinically Accurate Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor 2 * 120 Memory Storage FDA CE RoHS Approved
This review takes on the idea of an everyday person trying out the product. It covers the basic mistakes one is bound to make.
About the product
* 【Clinically Approved】: Advanced IntelliSense Technology, Germany imported chips make the monitor highly accurate and stable, recommended by doctors for home blood pressure monitoring, approved by FDA, CE and RoHS
* 【Full-Scale Detection】: Measure heartbeats, pulse, systolic and diastolic blood pressure by one measurement, include irregular heartbeats detection, avoids the frequent need of going to the hospital for these accurate health monitoring services
* 【Humanized Design】: One-button measurement, simply operated. The cuff is adjustable from 5.3-8.3 inches. Large LCD screen gives clear and accurate readings for aged users. Automatic shutdown without operation in 30 seconds
* 【Dual-User Mode】: The monitor is available for two users with 120 sets of data storage for each user, keeps tracking your health data in real-time. No stripping sleeves, easy to wear
* 【Package Includes】: HYLOGY wrist blood pressure monitor, storage box, user manual, 2 AAA batteries, 24 months warranty card. An unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase
What people are saying about this Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor by Hylogy.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Easy to use with accurate results
August 20, 2018
My doctor insisted I start checking my blood pressure at home regularly so I wanted to get something that was convenient and easy to use. I tried a standard set that was very awkward to use so I wouldn't test as I should. After trying this wrist monitor, I absolutely will not go back. The results are accurate and easy to read. The ease of use, is phenomenal.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Great little unit
October 13, 2018
Great unit for a very reasonable price. As a home care nurse, I like wrist cuffs as they do not take up a lot of space and I like the ones that do not require you to have your arm at exactly the right spot for them to even start. Yes, I know that’s the most accurate way but it is very hard to do with certain patients with limited mobility.
To the woman saying these are fake reviews: no, my review is 100% my own, I paid for the unit and i love it.
See more reviews here : (Scroll to the bottom of the page ) https://amzn.to/2QuYo4n