Akari's invasion adventures continue, and they're not getting any easier nor less hype. So... she's made a couple of changes, both inside and out.
A new armor set has been taken up, and a new weapon, the Black Blade, is added to the Akari lineup alongside the Carthus Shotel and Warden Twinblades. And even more prominently... she's sworn off the vile Carthus Rouge for good, even if it means more trouble winning.
Akari and I have both come a long way from the beginning. We learn and grow together as I play the game and challenge many, many types of players all throughout Lothric's mid-game, each and every invasion promising a story to tell.
I hope for more and more people to join us on our adventures, whether just here for the video, or in the world of Lothric itself!
The SL61 build that I use:
Vigor : 19 (+5)
Attunement : 11
Endurance : 27 (+5)
Vitality : 14 (+5)
Strength : 18
Dexterity : 19 (+3)
Intelligence : 10
Faith : 8
Luck : 24 (+4 +4)
Billed Mask, Pontiff Knight Armor, Dancer's Gauntlets, Dancer's Leggings
Carthus Milkring, Obscuring Ring, Prisoner's Chain, Untrue Dark Ring
Hollow Carthus Shotel+6, Hollow Warden Twinblades+6,
Hollow Black Blade+6, Black Bow of Pharis+6 [Feather Arrows, Fire Arrows]
- - - -
03:21 ♦ Brilliant Black ♦ (1 v 2)
08:35 ♦ Cutthroat Caverns ♦ (a demented game of tag)
11:38 ♦ Vipers in Romance ♦ (2 v 2 and a RIDICULOUS ambush)
16:11 ♦ Rings of Neptune ♦ (two 1 v 2s)
23:14 ♦ Strikers United ♦ (elegant 2 v 3)
26:56 ♦ Backstroke Relay ♦ (1 v 2 in encumbering shallow water)
34:30 ♦ Sky Highway ♦ (mostly 1 v 1, a Dark Sword learns some harsh realities)
41:22 ♦ Faithless Regards ♦ (WHY DO THE ALDRICH HATE EVERYBODY)
47:38 ♦ Ticket to Ride ♦ (1-ish v 3... pull the lever, Cronk!)
52:54 ♦ Faraam from Home ♦ (1 v 2, awesome fashion souls)
58:49 ♦ She Who Hunts Wolves ♦ (absurdly intense 1 v 1)
1:02:23 ♦ Blockade Bottlery ♦ (1 v 2, 1 v 2, 1 v 1)
1:09:12 ♦ Divine Protection ♦ (1 v 2, the dangers of Seeding a crafty invader)
1:13:42 ♦ Party Animals ♦ (2 v 3, GANKER JUSTICE)
1:18:12 ♦ Soul Swordswoman ♦ (1 v 2, awesome mage)
1:21:28 ♦ YIELD FOR NO MAN ♦ (easily the greatest invasion I have ever had in my five years of Souls gaming, **bar none**)
1:30:46 ♦ finale, with build info
= = = = =
I slow the clips down to highlight good plays, and commentate on what's happening in each fight and why the plays are good; if you're not really into the analytical aspect of Dark Souls PvP, maybe my videos aren't for you, and I don't hold that against you.
Especially since this thing went over an HOUR AND A HALF, GEEZ x//x I tried as hard as I could to keep it a little shorter but I couldn't aaaasdfasdf
= = = = =
• BIG shoutout to the musical group Lotus Juice for bringing you everything Persona 3 related in this video, they're the badasses behind Mass Destruction and a number of other Persona soundtrack masterpieces throughout the series!
• Music present for ♦Rings of Neptune♦ brought to you by the absurdly excellent fangame "Sonic BTS", the soundtrack was put together by the talented likes of Falk, KgZ, Andy Tunstall, and Funk Fiction, the fangame itself was created by LakeFepard; definitely give this a look if you're curious, it's been around since 2012 and remains one of the best-ever designed Sonic the Hedgehog fan-made projects.
• Freedom Planet's music was used (again) in ♦Strikers United♦, shoutout to Strife and Woofle for such an amazing soundtrack. I can never stop listening to it.
• Bulby's work features again in this one, providing the 8-bit theme of Guile from Street Fighter in two clips, even if just for a moment. Here's a link if you want to find more wonderful 8- and 16-bit musical works:
• Skippy, the Host who I fought against in ♦Blockade Bottlery♦, asked for me to link to his channel. Here you go:
• Thanks to Game Freak, Sonic Team, Intelligent Systems, NIS, Konami, Marvelous!, ArcSystemWorks, Atlus, Capcom, Sega and Nintendo for providing all the music I borrowed! I own none of these works, which should go without saying. Double-thanks to Intelligent Systems for the voice clips, which come from Fire Emblem: Awakening (except one, which comes from StarFox64).
• Thanks to ALL the hosts and phantoms I battled, and thank you guys for every comment you've ever written to me! I have read each and every one of them, even if I haven't always replied (there's so many!), I'm not exaggerating when I say your support is the light of my life ever since I started this. I hope to be able to bring you more smiles in the future as well!