✎ Dan Peña's Top 10 Rules For Success. He lives at Guthrie Castle in Scotland. His QLA method has a track record that has produced over $50 Billion of equity/value, since 1993! He's the Founder of The Guthrie Group, an investment consortium specializing in facilitating transactions. He had a distinguished career with the US army. He's Dan Pena and here's my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 5!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEOS ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 DAN PENA'S RULES 📜
1. Always play to win
2. Have high standards
3. Focus on the few, not the many
4. Work hard
5. Be tough
6. Be willing to make sacrifices
7. Love yourself first
8. Have a dream
9. Dress well
10. Just do you
11. BONUS - Be all you can be
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. where do you need to raise your standards?
2. where do you need to toughen up?
3. where should you focus on the few, not the many?
✎ More about Dan Peña. After service in the US Army in which he left as an officer in 1969, he received a BS degree in Business Administration. Upon leaving college, he worked in real estate. In 1982, he founded Great Western Resources Inc. (GWRI) with $820, a Houston-based natural resource company. He developed the QLA method which is based on his years of experience buying and selling businesses. He is also the founder and chairman of The Guthrie Group, an investment consortium. Before he founded GWRI, he was the Chairman of JPK Industries. He has been featured in many US publications such as the Los Angeles Times. He currently resides at Guthrie Castle, Scotland, the United Kingdom where he hosts his exclusive seminars. He participates in various charitable activities, like a “Faith Foundation” a Primary school in Rwanda.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you'll love these ones:
• Are You Ready for the Trump Era? - https://youtu.be/I4jXyYuaoXM
• Dan Pena's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/_qSzTQScywo
• Dan Pena MOTIVATION - https://youtu.be/IQxoGPATPbo
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Dan Peña - The 50 Billion Dollar Man]
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)