Top 10 Most Beautiful and Hottest Lebanese Actresses
10. Rima Fakih : Rima Fakih, born September 22, 1985 is a Lebanese-American actress, model, wrestler and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss USA 2010. She represented the state of Michigan in the national pageant, having previously won the 2010 Miss Michigan USA pageant. Fakih trained to be a WWE Diva in WWE.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rima_Fakih
9. Nadine Njeim : Nadine Wilson Njeim is a Lebanese beauty queen who was elected Miss Lebanon 2007. She represented her country in Miss World 2007 in China and Miss Universe 2007 in Mexico. After passing on her title as Miss Lebanon, Njeim pursued a career in acting, and was cast in various lead roles for films such as Ghazlel baneit. Njeim also managed to land the voice-acting role of the Arabic-language voice of Lara Croft in the 2013 video game Tomb Raider.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadine_Njeim
8. Elissar Zakaria Khoury : Elissar Zakaria Khoury, commonly known as Elissa , is a Lebanese recording artist. Elissa has sold over 30 million albums and was the highest-selling female Middle Eastern artist for 2005, 2006, 2009, and 2010. In 2005, 2006, and 2010 she received the World Music Award for Best Selling Middle Eastern Artist.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elissa_(Lebanese_singer)
7. Myriam Fares : Myriam Fares is a Lebanese singer and entertainer. Myriam made her acting debut with Itiham. Myriam announced her fifth studio album Aman to be released on January 5, 2015. Myriam made a record on Anghami, the popular music streaming service in the Arab world, for the most played artist, and album for Aman. Fares married Lebanese American businessman Danny Mitir in August 2014 after 10 years of dating.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myriam_Fares
6. Nawal Al Zoghbi : Nawal Al Zoghbi (born June 29, 1972, Jal El-Dib, Lebanon) is a Lebanese pop vocalist. Performing in Arabic, she has a fan base throughout the Arab world has a following amongst Arab expatriates in North America and Europe. Her musical career has spanned over 20 years. She capitalised on the popularity of music videos in Arab pop music in the '90s, which propelled her to local stardom in the Arab world.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nawal_Al_Zoghbi
5. Yamila Diaz-Rahi : Díaz was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Her father is of Lebanese descent and her mother, Spanish. Her father was a doctor and her mother was a health care manager. While studying Economics in Buenos Aires in 1996, she took a holiday in Uruguay where she was discovered by a scout from a Milan modeling agency.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamila_Diaz-Rahi
4. Mona Abou Hamza : Mona Abou Hamze is a well known Lebanese talk show host of Druze origin. Her show, Talk of The Town , is one of the most popular in Lebanon and the Middle East. She took on the job in April 2009 and has ever since established her own TV presenting school. The talk show’s guests range from politicians, to singers, actors, athletes and even famous painters and poets.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mona_Abou_Hamze
3. Nancy Ajram : Nancy Ajram , born May 16, 1983, Beirut is a Lebanese singer and multi-platinum recording artist. With the support of her father, Nancy began performing as a child and released her first studio album by the age of 15. Her 2008 album "Bitfakkar Fi Eih" spawned seven singles and won Nancy's first World Music Award as Best-selling Middle Eastern Artist, the youngest Arab WMA winner to date.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Ajram
2. Cyrine Abdelnour : Cyrine Abdelnour, also spelled Cyrine Abd Al-Nour ; born February 21, 1977 is a Lebanese singer, actress, and model. Her first album, Leila Min Layali, was released in 2004. Abdelnour has also starred in Arabic TV serials and films since the late 1990s. In 2007, she married Lebanese businessman Farid Rahme. In 2011, she gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Talia.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrine_Abdelnour
1. Haifa Wehbe : Haifa Wehbe (Born : 1970) is a Lebanese singer and actress. She has released four studio albums and made her acting debut in the 2008 Pepsi-produced film Sea of Stars. Wehbe is one of the most notable singers in the Arab World and is considered one of the most successful Lebanese singers. In 2006, she was on People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people list. Wehbe was born to Lebanese father Nadim Antar and an Egyptian mother from Cairo, to a Muslim family. Wehbe won the title of Miss South Lebanon at the age of sixteen and was a runner-up at the Miss Lebanon competition.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_Wehbe
Music : Forever Believe by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Artist: http://audionautix.com/