What happened to Paris Hilton? The truth about Paris Hilton and why we don’t hear from the famous reality TV star and friend of Kim Kardashian
12. The smell of money- Between 2004 and 2016, Paris Hilton released twenty different perfumes that made an estimated 2 billion dollars in profit. One of the scents is named “Gold Rush,” She said her fragrances started off more girly, almost Disney fantasy like, and now Gold Rush is more a more mature and sophisticated scent. She also said, “I’ve been in this business so long, I’m a pro at it, I know what the consumer wants, and I know what I want. I’ve smelled so many scents, and I basically have everything memorized. I always want to do something different from the last one.” Growing up in the family that she grew up in, she does know a lot about business, sales, and endorsements.
11. Her movies aren’t the best- Like many people who are famous for doing nothing, Paris attempted to make her fame more legit by appearing in some absolutely awful movies.Her first one was House of Was, in 2005, which she earned the annual Golden Raspberry Award for worst supporting actress and a twenty-five percent on Rotten Tomatoes. A year later she had tried out multiple films that went straight to DVD and got horrible reviews and ratings all over the internet.
10. She’s ruling her brand empire- Hilton’s business skills extend beyond just perfumes. She also has her own accessory line that includes wallets, handbags, beauty cases, and jewelry. As of 2016, there were fifty stores selling her products worldwide. She told People Magazine, “I’ve grown so much as a person and a woman...I’ve been through a lot, but I’ve worked really hard, and I’ve built my empire. I run my company with 17 different product lines. I’m going nonstop, constantly traveling.” She said she spent 300 out of the 365 days on the move. She’s always at events promoting a brand or product, a nightclub, restaurants, and meetings.
9. DJ Paris- Paris’ DJ jobs keep her busy on the regular. She has been paid $300,000 per gig she does at nightclubs. She transitioned into the DJ scene while booking club appearances all over the world. Hilton said, “I was always in the DJ booth, telling the DJs what to play, so the club owners were like, why don't you try it? I was nervous to try it at first because it’s very technical, but I trained with the best in the business for about six hours a day for six months.” Her first performance was after a Jennifer Lopez concert. The gig brought in around 30,000 people. She’s really liking it and has really gotten into it and started producing her own beats.
8. Busy in Ibiza- If she wants to be more popular again, it will help if she spent most of her time in the USA. She was hired as a resident DJ at a nightclub in Ibiza. The Spanish party island has become her second home. She does come to the states sometimes to visit family and to DJ in Atlantic City and Las Vegas, but Ibiza gives her the kind of attention she seems to lack in America.
7. Kim Kardashian stole her crown- When we were first introduced to Kim Kardashian, she was Hilton’s sidekick. They were at A-list parties all around town. Paris was the leader, and Kim seemed happy just to tag along, or so we thought. The balance shifted when Kardashian became a big name. Following in the footsteps of Paris, Kim made an intimate tape of her own, and her entire family launched Keeping up With the Kardashian’s, that made The Simple Life look lame. As the Kardashian empire continues to grow and expand, Paris seems aware that she helped her friend become a somebody. C’mon ladies, there's more than enough room for both of you in Hollywood! Wouldn’t it be cool to see these two hit the town again like it’s 2006? We’re all for it!