Next episode: http://bit.ly/1Q7FYe2
Previous episode: http://bit.ly/1EWjpCR
Download the mod here: http://bit.ly/19o7NNK
"Vederan The Blessed, a name that used to be revered by many as one that would stand up for justice, honor and integrity, and above all strength of will and faith. However, as time went on in Vederan's life, he became more and more convinced that the Blazing Hand Order to which he belonged was more of a plague than the actual scourge of undead they were trying to eliminate from the world. He started to think differently, even going so far as to aid the undead in vanquishing one of the Blazing Hand lieutenants he had previously called an ally! Vederan now believes he must save the land and all of its inhabitants from themselves, from their devilish ways, their acts of barbarity, their selfish attitudes, their greed, their lust, and above all, their lack of a true Faith. This marked the end of Vederan The Blessed and gave rise to Vederan The...."
Below is the old Vederan, he no longer lives in this space now..
"Vederan The Blessed is a Cleric of the highest Order, his main aim is to banish the legions of undead and quell the uprising of magic before it is unleashed without control upon the world.
Vederan is the epitome of Faith, he has served the Order for more years than anyone can count, some have even asked him "How old are you Vederan?" and he just looks at them the only way someone with wisdom can and replies, "Age is like time, there is an almost infinite amount of it but once it is gone, you feel as though there was never enough. Does that answer your question?". The Acolyte who posed the question slowly started to move toward the nearest exit while thinking to himself "Age is almost infinite? How can this be?! Vederan must be more powerful than I thought..", bowing his head in complete awe at Vederan's immense faith and keen perception of the world around him.
He now begins his final mission, to scour the land, bringing faith and order to all who seek it and even to those who do not, to those individuals that would do him harm however, he has passed the era of when he would forgive and forget and instead now, he seeks to obliterate any who oppose him."
Leave a like and subscribe to show some support! http://bit.ly/SubToReformist
"It's Native but with many tweaks and new features added plus many fantasy elements mainly based on the D&D settings.
- seven new major factions which include: elves, drows, dwarves, mages, necromancers/undeads, clerics/paladins, orcs
- lots of items for each faction, some original and some taken from many different OSPs
- a magic system based on new skills, worn items and thrown weapons
- some spells for creating great havoc: fireball, lighting bolt, magic missile, black bolt, white bolt, vampiric bolt, charm person, flame arrow.
- an entertainment skill based on an OSP, but heavily modified
- some magical items based heavily on D&D (gauntlets of ogre power, dwarven thrower, dagger of throwing,robe of the archmage, maul of the titans, vorpal sword, mace of disruption, sun blade)
- a sneak attack system
- new creatures: elves, dwarves, drows, gnomes, orcs, shadows, skeletons, golems (stone, iron, silver)
- ships and ship battles just like in the OSP
- really dangerous recurrent spawns every once in a while to keep you on your toes and from getting bored of hunting bandits
- a necromancy system (create undead armies out of thin air, but it'll cost you!)
- 16 new heroes: 2 elves, 2 dwarves, 2 drows, 2 gnomes, 2 orcs, 2 mages and some other miscellaneous humans
take note that this mod is still a work in progress and it needs a lot of ironing, polishing and rebalancing, but I assure you it is quite fun."
Phantasy Calradia (Warband Mod - Faith Edition) - Part
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music
Sound Effects by http://audiomicro.com/sound-effects
Phantasy Calradia Mount And Blade Warband Mod & Let's Play "Lets Play" Walkthrough HD Gameplay ReformistTM Reformist TM "Playthrough Part" With Commentary Combat Video Game
To remove the annotations for this video, click the "Hide Annotations" option on the lower portion of the video player.